Wednesday, July 05, 2006

writer's block!

Would you believe it? I wanted to post tonight, but I can't come up with anything remotely interesting to tell you. I didn't cook anything today, work was uneventful at best, and I'm stinking tired.

Just know that the intent was there!

The rest of this week looks busy for me -- I have a voice lesson tomorrow morning and then work all day, I work Friday and then am headed out Friday night for Michelle's birthday, and then I have my workshop at the Loft on Saturday! I can't wait for "Selling and Publishing Your Book!!!!!!" So, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, that's why. Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Harmonia said...

Writers Block? Well, I'll forgive you as long as you are around veggin' out!? LOL. Hope all is well...enjoy your avocado! I already have been thru two!

Jody from VegChic said...

No worries, we can't all post every day! Your entry the other day about cooking a new recipe even though you had plenty to eat in the fridge...made me chuckle. I do the same sometimes. It is so fun to cook!

Glad you finally got VwaV! Lots of good recipes in there. I haven't seen Devil Wears Prada yet, but Dan and I went to see Prairie Home Companian on the 4th. It was good. Also went to the drive-in with some friends on Saturday. We saw Superman. It was bad!

Enjoy your voice lessons and the rest of the week!