Monday, December 10, 2007

dinners

Dinner last night:
example
Honey-Glazed Tofu over couscous with carrots, edamame, and pistachios, and a side of brussels sprouts. My first time making b-sprouts, and they turned out quite well! I halved them and steamed them for a few minutes, and then tossed them with a little bit of garlic butter. YUM. Well, really, the whole meal deserves a big gigantic "YUM" -- this easy, super tasty meal will definitely be a repeat at my house!

Dinner tonight:
example
Moroccan Chickpea Stew, over brown rice. This meal also deserves a big gigantic "YUM!" Another definite repeat.

It's been a good week of dinners so far, and it's only Monday! Wahoo!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Moroccan chickpea stew? Yum! I've been a little obsessed with wanting to cook something Moroccan lately... I'm eyeing Dreena's recipe for Moroccan phyllo rolls. By the way, what's on top of the stew? Is that a vegan sour cream? Did you make it or is it storebought?

Judy said...

Great looking stew, comforting and perfect for cold weather.

And how did I miss your last post with the brittle? It looks fantastic, though I am still unsure about the curry thing.

MeloMeals said...

Both of these meals look amazing!

I love tofu and quinoa so much and these dishes look perfectly made.

Unknown said...

Oh man, that all looks so delicious! I just ate b-sprouts for the first time a couple of weeks ago too! I'm embarrassed to say I had never tried them before- I guess I thought they were a 'vial weed' (to quote Newman from Seinfeld) but I now love them! Your stew looks delicious too- I really need to stop looking at these before eating lunch- I'm getting hungry already!