Monday, October 24, 2005

help!

So, over a month ago, I was at IKEA with Ann and Michelle and I saw some girl walk past with an "I heart MPLS" t-shirt. (It looked just like the classic "I heart NY" tee, but obviously replacing the "NY" with "MPLS.") I have been kicking myself ever since, because I didn't stop her and ask her where she got it. And I want one. And I've been searching, google-aided, for a half an hour now, to no avail. Michelle thought you could get them at citypages.com, but I didn't see them. Grr!

Sooooo . . . my dear friends . . . help! If you happen to know someone who has one of these, or know where I can get one, lemme know! (In a perfect world, I'd find one that was cut for girls. "Unisex" tees just don't work on me -- I'm FAR too short.)

The only t-shirt I want more than an "I heart MPLS" shirt is an 89.3 The Current shirt. Can't buy those. Garn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BigDubb said...

Hey,

If you ever find that shirt, PLEASE let me know. I saw those downtown this summer, a couple of different versions, in addition I also saw one with an extended middle finger and NY on the shirt.

Hope to hear from you. If I find I'll let you know.

BigDubb

sulax0 said...

You are in luck -

My twin brother and I actually produce those shirts. I thought I would give google a go and see what came up for em and all I found was your post. You can pick them up at the Lava Lounge on Lyndale. They are our favorite seller and also offer some really cool girls cuts in very unique colors, they sometimes have our very limited edition sweatshirts as well. Otherwise you can pick them up at cal surf, 5th element, 360 gallery or cliche. If you want a whole bunch of em I could even drop them off if you are around the city. Hope that helps - email me at alipkin@poets.whittier.edu if you got any questions

thanks for liking our shit -

aron