Friday, December 17, 2010

BUSY

Just a quick check-in here -- no cooking or food photos to speak of, because even though it's been a short week, it's been a BUSY one. Wednesday night, I grabbed a quick slice at Pizza Luce before running into church choir practice (late,) and last night I grabbed a sandwich from the Mississippi Market deli for dinner, since I had training after work until 8:30. Ugh. I miss my kitchen! Never fear, though -- Dan's picking me up from work tonight and we're hitting up the co-op, (desperately needed -- we have one apple, two lemons, and some carrots in our produce drawer,) so I'll have plenty of supplies for cooking (and baking!) this weekend! :)

I don't feel too bad about all of the take-out, either -- at least I'm supporting local businesses, right?

What places/products do you rely on when you have an extremely busy week? Me, it's definitely Chipotle, the slice counter at Pizza Luce, and the deli counter at the co-op.

No comments: