Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall's Top Ten

Inspired by Victoria, I need to post the top ten things I'm looking forward to come fall! (Like Victoria, it is my favorite season!)

In no particular order . . .

1. Hot herbal tea. Cups and cups per day!
2. Sweaters, jeans, and other warm clothes.
3. Hot showers. (We have no AC, which means lukewarm showers are a must in the summer!)
4. Apple-picking. Apple pie-making. Apple butter-making. Apples!
5. Hiking in crunchy leaves!
6. Carving a pumpkin. (And roasting the seeds!)
7. Getting excited about Halloween with the kids at work.
8. Baking bread again!
9. Hot, comforting foods -- mac and cheese, mushroom stroganoff, soups, chilis, etc.
10. Thanksgiving! (I think it might be my favorite holiday!)

What is your Fall Top Ten?


Crystal said...

Apples!! Good one.

HayMarket8 said...

Looks like a great list!

Emily said...

Ahhh, SO excited for fall this year! I don't ever remember being so excited but I can't wait! Sweaters, boots (ok, sweatpants and sweatshirts)lots of tea, squash!!!!