Inspired by Victoria, I need to post the top ten things I'm looking forward to come fall! (Like Victoria, it is my favorite season!)
In no particular order . . .
1. Hot herbal tea. Cups and cups per day!
2. Sweaters, jeans, and other warm clothes.
3. Hot showers. (We have no AC, which means lukewarm showers are a must in the summer!)
4. Apple-picking. Apple pie-making. Apple butter-making. Apples!
5. Hiking in crunchy leaves!
6. Carving a pumpkin. (And roasting the seeds!)
7. Getting excited about Halloween with the kids at work.
8. Baking bread again!
9. Hot, comforting foods -- mac and cheese, mushroom stroganoff, soups, chilis, etc.
10. Thanksgiving! (I think it might be my favorite holiday!)
What is your Fall Top Ten?