Monday, September 04, 2006

my top 5

So, I got "tagged" a few days ago, and will now post my top 5 foods of all time (at least for now!):

Avocado
Mango
Garlic
Garden fresh tomatoes
Pumpkin pie

I'm not going to tag anyone, because I think you've all done it already! If you want to tag yourself, however, go right ahead -- I'd love to read about your top 5!

(If my list were to continue, it would include pasta, brie cheese, coffee, fresh herbs of all kinds, sweet potatoes/yams, ice cream (both soy and dairy), black beans, artichokes, fresh mozzarella cheese, really good bread, berries, dried cherries, almonds, couscous, barbecued tofu, tempeh bacon, spinach, mushrooms, potatoes, fennel, corn (on the cob, popcorn, and all things made with cornmeal), herbal tea, chocolate, pecans, yogurt, falafel, peanut butter, and salt and vinegar potato chips.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so on board with all of your choices... even the ones that didn't make top 5!!

Tempeh bacon! And salt & vinegar potato chips! GREAT CHOICE, Catherine...

Carrie™ said...

I was going to put bread and potatoes on my list, but they seemed so ordinary. I'm glad you listed them because, man, I would die without bread and spuds. And peanut butter. And Almonds. Etc. Etc. Etc.

funwithyourfood said...

pumpkin pie!!!

:)

Teddy