Friday, March 26, 2010

Dan can cook (still!)

To celebrate the beginning of spring break, (well, his spring break -- I do have to go to work today . . . and all next week . . . ) Dan volunteered to cook dinner last night.



Yay Dan! His stir-fry never disappoints, and he's working hard on keeping the spice level in check. (Last time it was so spicy I could barely eat my portiton!) It was an extra-good thing Dan cooked last night, because I was feeling like garbage. Too many nights in a row of not enough sleep, plus all of the kids at work are sick. Ugh.

After a spicy stir-fry dinner, I went to bed EARLY (ahem, 9:30,) while Dan did the dishes. After 10 hours of sleep, I'm feeling like a new person today! Woo! And it's Friday!

What is/are your significant's specialties? I'm always curious to hear what people give up their kitchen for!

3 comments:

Vic Robinson said...

I hope you feel better soon. It is so nice to have someone cook for you!

radioactivegan said...

my boyfriend sometimes makes toast ... occasionally a pop-tart or bowl of cereal. he's quite the chef :)

Emily said...

My BF is a grill-master, and actually when I'm out of town he always makes lovely meals for himself!! :)