Saturday, April 02, 2011

FLOG, sort of.

I had a crazy intense day today, most of which was really pretty good, (spent lots of time with friends, catching up, walking around, etc.) so lunch went unphotographed. However, I have breakfast and dinner to show!

BREAKFAST:

pumpkin smoothie. Given how long and physically-active my morning was, this guy held me over really well!

LUNCH:
I picked up a burrito, (whole-wheat tortilla stuffed with brown rice, black beans, cheese, pico de gallo, red onion, avocado, lettuce, and sour cream) from the Wedge deli, which included a side of organic corn tortilla chips. And if that wasn't enough, I just HAD to get a cookie from the bakery, too!

Lunch was so huge and satisfying, I had no need for an afternoon snack today! Shocking!

DINNER:

jerk tofu, an artichoke, and baked sweet potato. Triple-yum.

DESSERT:

a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with candy-coated fennel seeds

Today was a beautiful day, weather-wise, and I'm glad I got out and ran around a bunch today -- tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and awful. Good day to stay in and cook and do laundry, if you ask me! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. :)

No comments: