Saturday, March 22, 2008

I made a label cloud! (plus some food, too.)

I'm so proud of myself -- I used this link and made myself a label cloud! Woo! (I've been working on labelling previous posts, and was envious of the label clouds I've seen on other people's blogs.) It's kind of fun, looking over past posts and seeing how my blog has changed over the years, and all the silly things I've written about. It's been pretty time-consuming, since I have over 500 posts to back-label, but I've been working on it in fits and spurts, here and there, and the labels are coming together nicely. Wee!

And some food . . .

Dinner the other night:
example
Lentil soup (from the freezer,) half a grilled-cheese sandwich, some leftover steamed broccoli, and a Reed's ginger ale! Yum.

Dinner last night:
example
Yes, more sushi. :) I experimented with including some toasted sesame seeds this time, per a fellow blogger's urging, and also some pickled radish that was given to me as a gift by a former co-worker, plus my usual cucumber, red pepper, and avocado. Yum, yum, extra-yum!

And, I've realized Oliver hasn't made an apperance here lately:
example
He's still as sassy as ever, kickin' butt, more energetic than he's ever been, and thanks to the diet the vet encouraged me to put him on, he's quite svelte,too. Hooray, Ollie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't label clouds so much fun?? It's interesting to see how much you can use an ingredient or cook a dish without even realizing it.

MeloMeals said...

I want that sushi NOW!

bazu said...

your label cloud is impressive! I used to have tons of labels, but I tried paring them down. now every other post is "entrees" which, actually, is TOO pared down!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I LOVE the new label cloud!! so fun :0)

Great sushi variety you made - I always love it with avocado.

Oliver is quite precious - glad to read that he's doing so well!!

Anonymous said...

That lentil soup looks so chunky and delicious, what recipe is it? Your sushi look amazing also. Oliver is totally sassy...look at that face :]

Catherine Weber said...

Julie, the lentil soup is sort of my version of the French Lentil Soup with Tarragon and Thyme from the PPK -- I added more veggies and some mushrooms.