Wednesday, December 23, 2009

meals and Merry!

Here's what we've been noshing these past few days . . .

"Jerk Tofu" and "Coconut Rice," with a side of kale, from Vegan with a Vengeance:


"White Bean and Garlic Soup with Greens," from Love Soup:


And "Smoky Grilled Tempeh," from Veganomicon, with roasted sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, and leftover Coconut Rice:


And last but not least, just in case you haven't enjoyed enough treats yet, here are all of the cookies, arranged together to take to work:

I still haven't found out whether I won the second baking contest!!! We shall see. :)

Dan and I are headed out of town tonight, in an attempt to beat the winter storm headed our way. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! (And enjoy your time away from work, to those who don't!)

2 comments:

Ricki said...

That tofu looks stupendous--and I love those cookies!

Hope you both have a wonderful holiday season (and beat that snow)! :)

Dani said...

looks great, coconut rice sounds awesome, I've never had it before but I love anything coconut. Your platter of cookies looks so inviting :)