Sunday, December 27, 2009

UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH.

Anyone else feel like they've been eating too much junk food? My non-stop food fest has been going since Wednesday night, and I fear there's no end in sight any time soon . . . holiday treats, rich foods, going out to eat, parties . . . ack! I already feel icky, and we have several sets of plans involving eating out coming up this week.

I have a feeling a nice, healthy dose of yoga or a walk, oatmeal for breakfast, and a big, green salad will be items on my agenda for tomorrow! (I bought a HUGE bag of salad greens at the co-op today, expecting I'd need them!)

How do you combat the "post-holiday grossness?"

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I can feel my teeth rotting from too much candy.

To combat it, I drink lots of fresh squeezed juice (grapefruit) and add more veggies to dinner. (or at least I try!)

Liz said...

Ugh! I feel that way right now! (Was it the last of the salt & pepper Kettle chips or the slice of chocolate PB pie or the chocolate snowman?) And I'll probably skip yoga tonight because I have a bunch of stuff to do. Yuck! I need a detox! (after new year's, though)