Sunday, May 16, 2010

good guy

Due to Oliver's "craziness" lately, we've been trying to get him on more of a schedule for feeding, playing, etc. It seems to be working best feeding him at 7 AM and 7 PM -- he doesn't wake us up in the middle of the night begging for food any more, and between that and the medication, his over-grooming has gone down some.

Downside? I have to get up at 7 AM (well, more like sometime between 7:15 and 7:30, when I hear a pathetic meow,) to feed Oliver.

I've been pretty sleep-deprived lately; Dan had a true "good guy" moment this morning. Oliver let out one pathetic little yelp; Dan hopped out of bed without saying anything, fed him, and came back to bed. I got to go back to sleep! Yay! And I slept until almost 8:45. (This is a HUGE accomplishment for me! I usually can't sleep past 7:30.)

Thanks, hon!

Off to church in a little bit, and then I'm going out for brunch with a friend and for a long bike ride. Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Dan! I am so glad you got some sleep :-)

Courtney