Tuesday, May 17, 2005

happy times with galactic pizza

Have I ever told you how much I love Galactic Pizza? I think I have. Well, I love them now just as much as ever. Went over to Christine's for the Gilmore Girls season finale, and we ordered from Galactic. A man in spandex and a cape delivered our pizza, and it was piping hot (Christine actually burned her mouth!), not greasy, and absolutely delicious. (Spinach and tomato on their bianca sauce.) The two of us nearly finished a medium pizza . . . and split a piece of cheesecake as well! (I am now officially not a fan of Muddy Paws cheesecake, however -- too fluffy.)

Off to read Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy by Walter Willett. So far, it's great!

I finished Wicked by Gregory Maguire not too long ago as well. Any one else read it? I'd love to discuss it with someone!

No comments: