Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Welcome to my thoughts . . .

I am amazed at how good of a tan I already have, given I wear SPF 45 to work every single day. Sunglasses and a hat, too, and I reapply at lunch.

I got my first mosquito bite of the season today. Phooey.

One of my favorite things in the whole wide world to do is drive on the interstate with the radio blasting and all the windows rolled down.

I had a great birthday! We went out for lunch and to see "Star Wars." I got some cool and/or funny gifts from friends, too.

I think Oliver thinks my sunscreen tastes good. He's licking my arm. He never does that.

I like baked tofu.

We almost set fire to the oven at work tonight. There was lots of smoke, but we didn't set off the smoke detector, fortunately.

I like coffee. And Diet Coke.

It's going to be a busy week and weekend, so if I don't post for a week, don't despair. :0

I have had more pizza, macaroni and cheese, and ice cream in the last four days than I ever want to eat again in my life.

I lost 2 more pounds this week. Strange.

I worked a 12 hour day today, and I'm exhausted. Later, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Come to my website and see Grocery Store Wars--you'll love it!!