Wednesday, May 04, 2005

a new blogthing and an apology

Since all y'all liked the last blogthing, I thought I'd add another!







My #1 Match: INFJ




The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.




Well, I'm already a teacher, so I guess I'll explore photography next, since I'm not certain what a guru does for a living!

Raondom segue: I apologize for the lack of recipes lately -- I just haven't been cooking much. Too tired, busy, and cranky!

It's nearly Friday, folks. Enjoy the latter half of your week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's mine. These are pretty accurate, especially in the career area ...

Your #1 Match: INFP
The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

Catherine Weber said...

what I've found interesting about this blogthing so far is that most of my friends are introverts!