Tuesday, November 06, 2007

pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!

First, Dan and I finally got around to carving our pumpkins this past Sunday night:
I'll let you guess as to which one is mine, which is Dan's.

Next, we saved every last pumpkin seed from our carving to make . . .
Tamari-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds! (They are all gone already. Bummer.)

Last, I used a can of pumpkin to make . . .
Tofu Pumpkin Pie! Even though the crust crumbled off of this piece a little bit, it still tasted stellar. I love this recipe so much, I will probably never make a regular pumpkin pie ever again!

Happy belated Halloween!


Hippie Girl said...

Love your blog! We also roasted all of our pumpkin seeds and ate them right away! ha ha Were did u get the tofu pumpkin recipe. I pulled one off the web to make and it ended up gross. So i'd like to find a good one.

Karen said...


Courtney said...

Now THAT is a pie would probably eat more than a bite of--hardly any crust at all and practically all "filling!" It looks great--what recipe do you use?