Yes, I'm a sucker for memes. Liz tagged me for Seven Random Things. Here I go:
1. I have a completely irrational fear of city squirrels. They creeeeeeeep me out when they come too close! They are just weird and twitchy and too friendly for my liking. Ish. (This is coming from a girl who once held a dozen slugs in her hand. So I'm not easily creeped out or anything.) I do like the sweet, small red squirrels that live in northern MN, however -- they are cute, and also know how to maintain a safe distance. :)
2. I am obsessed with ginger. Like, obsessed. Ginger candy, ginger cookies, ginger tea, ginger-based soups, ginger ice cream, etc. If you catch me knawing on a hunk of fresh ginger, promise me you'll slap me upside the head!
3. I have had three favorite colors in my life. When I was small, I liked pink. Somewhere around middle school, my favorite color abruptly switched to blue. Blue persisted until a couple of years ago, when it slowly morphed into green. Strange!
4. I took a dozen years of piano lessons growing up, but have barely played since high school. In fact, I struggle reading bass clef these days! Travesty! I hope to someday own a piano, and can get back to playing.
5. I love driving, I like cars, but I hated owning one. So I donated my car a couple of years ago, and haven't looked back. I hope a LONG time passes before I have to own a car again!
6. I haven't worn makeup in over two years. A couple of weeks ago, I went through my medicine cabinet and finally threw it all away!! It was very liberating. :)
7. I have a weakness for soft, fuzzy, cute pajamas. Especially pajamas with stripes, polka-dots, or critters of any sort. (Except squirrels, obviously -- refer back to #1.)
Hope that was random enough!