Thursday, November 06, 2008

this week's grocery list

I hit the co-op after work today -- I was lazy and didn't take a picture, though. Considering I've been slacking in the grocery-shopping-reporting department these past few weeks, posting the list is better than nothing, if you ask me!! I'll shoot for a picture next week. :)

BAKERY:
local spelt flax sandwich bread

BULK:
local, organic, whole-wheat pastry flour

CHEESE:
local sharp cheddar cheese

HERBS & SPICES:
local, organic curry powder
whole, organic nutmeg
dried kava kava

PACKAGED GROCERY:
organic roasted red pepper and tomato soup
Panda black licorice bar
organic lite coconut milk
1 roll Seventh Generation TP

PRODUCE:
organic bananas
organic hachiya persimmon
local, organic dinosaur kale
local, organic cilantro
local, organic cremini mushrooms
organic green onions
organic red bell pepper
local, organic yellow potatoes
local hydroponic tomatoes

REFRIGERATED GROCERY:
organic superfirm tofu
Naked Juice "Protein Zone" smoothie

~~~~~~~~~~

43% of my purchase this week was local!! WOOO!

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sounds fabulous!! How's that Naked smoothie variety??

Catherine Weber said...

I LOVE the Naked Juice protein zones -- they are thick and fruity and very filling! (Not vegan, though -- they have whey protein.)

Anonymous said...

Did you get the Wedge bakery's spelt bread?! It is SO good! I hope you like it!

Courtney