Friday, March 27, 2009

Yoga Challenge (day 27)

Although I had plenty of time for a longer practice tonight, and seriously considered "Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss," I decided to choose a shorter, but still challenging 20 minutes of Yoga Journal's "Step-by-Step Session 1." Those sun salutes really do a number on my arms AND legs!

Although it's been a pretty unhealthy day for me food-wise, (Mr. Dennis's "taco salad" for lunch, a couple of cookies, and Dan and I will go out for dinner in a little while,) I decided to take the yoga somewhat easy. I have to figure out how I'm going to stay up until nearly 2 AM tonight! Dan has a late-night gig, which will be fun, but I don't want to overdo it before then and get too sleepy!

Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Cody said...

I think that Yoga Journal video was what I was using to try to learn Sun Salutes. Someday I'll be able to do them properly... hopefully.