Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yoga Challenge (day 28), lights out, and chocolate!

I did 20 minutes of Yoga Journal's "Step-by-Step Session 1" again yesterday afternoon. That practice continues to kick my butt! Between a challenging yoga practice and a long walk, my legs were a little bit achy last night. Nothing a good night's sleep couldn't fix, though!

I browsed through new yoga DVDs onine yesterday, and several caught my eye. Once this challenge wraps up, I think I'll post on the ones that interest me, and seek your feedback!

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have many food photos for you! I've been spoiled a little bit this weekend -- Dan took us out for dinner on Friday night, and AGAIN for brunch on Saturday! (It's good to indulge every once in a while, right?) Last night, I made us a simple pasta and salad dinner, but have no photos because we were eating during Earth Hour! (I must admit, we did use a wee bit of electricity during this time, since I left the computer on so we could listed to some music, and I had the gas on for a short time to finish the pasta.)

I meant to turn on my desk lamp for a brief time to snap a photo of our dessert, but mysteriously, my desk lamp wouldn't turn on at that time! (And it miraculously turned back on AFTER Earth Hour! A message, perhaps?) Anyhow, I decided to have dessert for breakfast this morning, just so I could show you all of the gooey deliciousness:
example
Ever had hot fudge sundae cake?? This is one of those things I remember from my childhood, and I actually had a dream about making hot fudge sundae cake on Friday night, so I figured it was meant to be. :) Chocolatey, gooey, sugary deliciousness . . . and vegan, too! Dan had two helpings -- must have been good?

I'm actually going to cook today, so I'll have more pictures later. :) Until then.

1 comment:

Hungry Hungry Dancer said...

hi!! are you feeling better after this challenge?? what are your results?!?!