Saturday, January 21, 2006

lazy Saturday

I just spent the last two hours printing off recipes from two really great food websites:

The Post Punk Kitchen: super-hilarious website with tons of really great looking recipes. Their tag is "Vegetarian cooking & vegan baking with no attitude." I beg to differ; they have plenty of attitude, it's just the good kind. :)

Cooking Light: One of my favorite food mags of all time. Unfortunately, you can't access the website unless you are a subscriber, or purchase a copy of the mag off a newsstand (there's a "secret code" that gives you access to the website each month.) It's worth checking out, though, because there are hundreds of really great recipes there.

Later today I'm off to Alisa's to see her new house! After, Ann's helping me with my taxes -- cross your fingers for me for a gigundo refund!

No comments: