Saturday, December 27, 2008

back in business

After spending the holidays away from my own kitchen, I was excited to get back to town last night and do a little cooking!! Dan and I spent a LONG time discussing what to have for dinner during our drive back -- and we settled on sushi:
example
Veggie rolls with red pepper, cucumber, and avocado for me, and a little ahi sushi grade tuna for Dan. Not pictured: miso soup.

There are even a couple of rolls left calling my name . . . sushi for breakfast is GREAT.

Oliver was happy to see us return as well:
example
Well, either that, or he was just happy to make mischief in my suitcase while I was unpacking.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Welcome back!! Lovely eats and cute Oliver photo, as always :-)

Sharon said...

Mmm, great post. For some reason, I can't seem to enjoy Miso Soup. I think I'll look up what the ingredients are, because everyone finds it tasty. Oh well.

Anyhow, Oliver is so adorable!!