Monday, December 15, 2008

friggin' amazing!

I made (late) dinner tonight:
example
My recipe for sloppy lentils on a wholegrain bun, and Liz's (from Food Snobbery is my Hobbery) friggin' amazing coleslaw! (Yes, it is that good! Go make some . . . NOW!) Not that Liz's recipe could be improved upon, but I did add some poppyseeds . . . 'cause, in my opinion, poppyseeds just sorta belong in coleslaw.

It's kind of a happy Monday! I have Christmas cookie dough in the freezer, laundry in the dryer, and delicious food in my belly! What more could a food snob want?

2 comments:

J said...

Yummy! Sloppy lentils and homemade coleslaw? I want what you had for dinner right now, I don't care that it is still morning!

Liz said...

I LOVE how cute the poppyseeds look in the coleslaw! I'll have to add them next time I make it (which is about every day...)
Thanks for the mad props!