Monday, April 25, 2005

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Oh I am in so much pain from buckthorn and honeysuckle removal! My back, arms, and shoulders are killing me! Today was a loooooong day.

I have a short funny story from work. This afternoon, I noticed a wood tick on one of the children. I pulled it off her and as I walked away to stick it to a piece of clear tape, she called after me in a curious sort of voice, "was it sucking my blood?" I told her that it probably was, but it was a good thing we got it off in time. I also pointed out the tiny white speck near the tick's mouth; I mentioned, "see? I think that tiny white thing is a little piece of your skin." She then calls out to her mom, "see? This is my tick and that tiny white thing is my skin!" She then asked me, "can I take my tick home?" I told her, "sure."

If you knew this kid, this story would be that cuter. She's just such a sweet, easy going kid.

I love my job.

No comments: