Sunday, March 27, 2005

All Good Things . . .

Today is the end of my spring break. Bah! I spent this evening packing up spring gear to take to work tomorrow -- light mittens, baseball hat, rain pants, rain coat, hiking boots, etc. I'm really hoping this bout of warm weather sticks. :)

Oh yes. And I had to fix the butt of my rain pants with duct tape. I hope it sticks. Rain pants are expensive!

Church was exciting this morning -- and Happy Easter! Two services in a row is always a little difficult -- taxing on the voice, and really hard to look interested in the sermon the second time around. We did, however, sing two rousing versions of the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah, congregation-sing-along-style. Always a fun time. ;-)

After church, Christine and I went for a walk around Lake of the Isles -- and no, we didn't lose the car this time. ('Cause Christine drove.)

I just dug out a bunch of cat toys Oliver hasn't played with in a long time, and he's going berserk -- he doesn't seem to know which direction to turn first, so he's been stalking ME! (Leaping out at me from behind doorways, etc.) Apparently I make a good cat toy. Who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever clicked to leave a comment and then by the time it comes up you've forgotten what you wanted to say? Yup, just happened to me. :P

Catherine Weber said...

s'okay! glad to know you were thinking about me!!