Friday, March 04, 2005

A Recipe for Disaster

I made a fabulous snack.

1. Warm up 1 ounce brie cheese and spread on a piece of Wasa Crispbread. (I like the Multigrain kind.)
2. Top with dried cherries, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of honey.

Mmmmm . . . .

Perfect combination of salty, sweet, and tart.

Heaven.

I blew the "diet" today. (I hate saying that word. DIET. It seems to cliche, almost.) I need to reorganize the freezer and move the Girl Scout Cookies to the BACK!

Oh well. !!!

Happy weekend, everybody, and go become a member of Minnesota Public Radio if you haven't already.

4 comments:

Catherine Weber said...

Jon-O-Meter Rating: 0

(Although I don't know whether he'll eat it -- brie IS pretty adventurous!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, brie might be beyond him. We were at her his sister's house tonight and I ate a piece of munster (sp?) cheese. He saw the cheese later and asked if I had eaten any. I said yes, it's good cheese! I told him he should have some, and he said, "Well, it doesn't have "co" or "jack" in it, so probably not." Hee, hee. And as for Girl Scout Cookies, we have a love-hate relationship. I LOVE THEM! But I really hate them....BUT I LOVE THEM! Don't even ask me how many boxes we bought this year...

Catherine Weber said...

so . . . how many boxes of girl scout cookies DID you buy? (I restricted myself to 2 -- one tagalong and 1 thin mint.)

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, really, you don't want to know. Let's just say that we DEFINITELY helped out the little girl who came to our door! When they delivered them to us, they came in a big box. :-P