Thursday, March 24, 2005

an attack of feng shui

I did not go to the art museum . . . I rearranged my apartment! (Nearly the whole thing, including closets!) (It's not really feng shui.) If I had a digital camera I'd take pictures for you, but since I don't, I'll tell you a little about it:

living room: couch is under the kitchen counter, desk is on the inside wall between the closets, dining table is on the wall between the clothes closet door and the door to my room, TV is in the corner between the door to my room and the windows, and I have reclaimed my coffee table! OH -- and I now have access to the bathroom via the living room and closet -- first time since I've moved in!

bedroom: basically went back to the old layout.

bathroom: added a storage cabinet (to make way for the door opening in the closet!)

So airy and spacious! And I have room to do yoga in the living room again!

Come and visit and see for yourself -- I think it's pretty cool.

I never did do the dishes, though. Shoot! Oh well. I still have 3 more days of vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh~ I want to come see it! Sounds great--and I can totally picture it. :D