Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shower Power . . . NOT!

You all know how much I love my apartment, right? Well, as of late, I have 1 complaint -- my shower has been acting . . . funny? Well, let me explain.

I'm going along with my shower, when suddenly, the water becomes HOT -- I mean, all the cold water disappears completely. I get scalded. It's not like someone flushed the toilet or anything -- the blazing inferno sometimes lasts a few seconds, sometimes 2 or 3 minutes. (Very inconvenient when involving a head full of shampoo.) The kicker is, when I hit the little pin thing that controls whether the water comes out the faucet or out the shower head, the water through the faucet feels fine. It's like the cold water got tired of climbing all the way up to the shower head and decided it needed a little break before it could continue.

Troublesome.

No comments: