Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Chelsea's here today, Chelsea's here today, yaaaaaaay Chelsea! (And Livi!)

Chelsea (and Livi) came to visit me at work today! We had lots of fun -- I think both Chels and Livi were a little overwhelmed. As Chelsea said, "there's a LOT more going on here than at our house!" Then we had an early supper at Ziggy's, browsed around that Tuesday Morning store (it reminded me a lot of Big Lots,) and then went to IKEA! We walked around for a long time, browsing and chatting. Low key, but lots of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was tons of fun!! And Livi had a blast watching all those kids! What an amazing school. If you haven't been there, you need to go visit. And as Catherine says, "Once you see it, you'll want to move here so your kids can come!" ;)

Catherine Weber said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Everyone DOES need to come and visit me at school!