Wednesday, May 10, 2006

mornin'

Breakfast today: a smoothie made with vanilla soy yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, flax, and apple juice! (And some toast.) Yum. I wish I had another one, it was so good! The only bummer was, I dropped a glass and broke it this morning. :( Oh well.

I also managed to do 20 minutes of yoga. I'm having a hard time waking up "on time" this week, so the hour I did last week seems a little daunting!

Dreena gave me some great advice on the cookbook publishing front -- I need to head to the library and figure out how to write a proposal, and get those out sometime soon. (It probably won't be until next month, because the rest of this month's weekends are chock-full of busy stuff already . . . how did that happen?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the cookbook! It is something that I am putting together as well, but don't have my arms around it yet, so it may still be a year or two. (If only I could quit my day job.....)

Good luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

You should check out the Loft. They may be able to assist you with getting the cookbook published...otherwise they may have a workshop on publishing and that fun stuff.

You know, it is more fun to listen to the Current when I have no expectations for a certain song to be played.

Flo @ Yielded Heart said...

Wishing you the best on the proposal.

You said in one of your comments that you want photo for every single recipe in your book... how about a website or a blog to post the rest of the pictures instead?

Catherine Weber said...

Crystal, what concept/market are you looking at?

Michelle, only two more days. Two more days until we ATTACK MARK WHEAT WITH OUR CUNNING AND SUBTERFUGE! (Where's the Loft?)

Kai, that would be a great idea to post pictures on the web! I'll keep that in mind. (Or a CD-ROM included with the book? Hmm -- that might be more expensive?)

Thanks for stopping by, R.K!

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

hmm I thought I replied but yes indeed, fire roasted tomatoes steal my heart.