Sunday, June 11, 2006

birthday money!

I went to Target yesterday in the hopes of spending my birthday money and the money from selling my air conditioner on some new bathroom accessories and rugs for my apartment. Here's what I got:

New shower curtain:
example

New bathroom rugs:
example

New towels (but only the fingertip towels -- I got plain green and plain blue bath towels to avoid "too much stripey"):
example

New entryway rug:
example

And for some reason, I can't find a picture of my new kitchen rug. It's a red, pink, green, orange, and yellow rag-style rug -- pretty cute! I also picked up a few other odds and ends, which is what always happens when one goes to Target, right?

I'm off to work today at noon, so you probably won't hear from me again until Monday night or Tuesday night. Wish me luck with the marathon work week!

5 comments:

Eat Peace Please said...

Catherine, good luck with the "sleepover" tonight. I hope all goes well. As for those rugs and towels, I like your taste. I particularly like the entry-way rug, those are my kinda colors!

funwithyourfood said...

Target is the best.
That place has everything. Good luck with the sleep over!

Teddy

Catherine Weber said...

Leslie, I have a red couch, hence the exciting entryway rug to tie everything together! I'm more partial to the bathroom color scheme myself, but I'm trying to branch out from too much blue! :)

Teddy, I agree -- Target is the best! I actually invited one of my friends to join me, just because I had so much "fun stuff" to buy! We had fun.

kaivegan said...

Hey, we have the same scheme/colors rugs in the kitchen, as your entryway rug. Also from Target. I heart those colors!

Catherine Weber said...

Kai, I wanted the one that was in the same color family and sort of striped, but "swirly and bendy," but alas, those rugs weren't machine washable. (Gotta think about the cat, I guess.) Now that I have this one down, I think I like it better than my original plan!