Wednesday, April 08, 2009

creature of habit.

I am, without a doubt, a creature of habit. This week has been a perfect illustration . . . I took Monday off from work, so yesterday totally felt like Monday. (Coupled with doing laundry last night, which I usually do on Mondays, REALLY reinforced the whole Monday-concept.) Today, however, feels like Thursday -- since I went grocery shopping! I'm so darn confused, and working tomorrow night will throw everything off even more. :) (Don't even get me started about the ADDITIONAL load of Monday laundry I did tonight!)

If I make it to the weekend in one piece, we'll call it a good week. :)

Anyhow, here's the loot:


organic chunky tomato pasta sauce
Seventh Generation TP

organic broccoli
local, hydroponic romaine
organic cucumber
organic bananas
organic lemon
organic kale
local, organic white button mushrooms
local, hydroponic tomato
local, organic shredded cabbage mix
organic apples

5-grain tempeh (2)


This weekend's meal plan:
Friday night: more homemade pizza, with side salads
Saturday lunch: poached eggs, kale and mushrooms, and hashbrowns
Saturday dinner: hot-sauce glazed tempeh, mashed potatoes, and broccoli
Sunday lunch: pasta with side salads
Sunday dinner: falafel sandwiches!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Awesome groceries, and awesome menu you have planned!