Tuesday, October 17, 2006

an eventful 24 hours

As you can see from my earlier post, I did indeed accept a full time teaching position! Then, this morning, I accepted a part-time seasonal retail position at a kitchenwares store (!!!) for a little extra cash/getting back on my feet from unemployment money. THEN, this morning, I got rid of my truck! I didn't end up selling it, because I don't think anyone wants to buy a vehicle that doesn't run, so I donated it.
example
bye-bye, little trucker-oo!

I'm not entirely sure what ELSE the universe can throw my way this week, but heck, it's all been awesome so far . . . bring it on!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay! You are going to be one busy person, but it will be super neat to work at a kitchenwares store.

Way to go on the lentil burger - that looks great. And GOOD FOR YOU for being a single person who cooks well for yourself. There are many people at my work who go home to take out night after night.

-Crystal

Eat Peace Please said...

Great post!