Wednesday, February 25, 2009

31-day yoga challenge

Tina over at Carrots 'N' Cake has challenged herself to do at least 20 minutes of structured yoga per day for the entire month of March, and I am going to join her! (And several other folks, too!) Any other takers? Head over to Tina's blog and leave her a comment.

I need to get my butt moving, stretch out my back better, and tone up my flabby self before tank tops and shorts season, folks. :) Let's do it! (What a challenge this will be!)

I propose to reward myself with TWO new yoga DVDs AND a new pair of yoga pants if I complete the challenge. I also promise to post my progress every day!

Wish me luck! The challenge starts Sunday!

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I do yoga daily, so I'm all for folks doing the challenge!! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a wonderful challenge, Cath! I wanted to do WoYoPracMo, but with the foot couldn't do daily, but still, it's a great goal!

Sharon said...

Sounds like a great plan! Best wishes!

MeloMeals said...

I'm IN!!!

veggievixen said...

ooh, go for it! i'm rooting for you. do sun salutations! they are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Catherine! Thanks for the motivation!

Anonymous said...

I signed up at her site. I'm a little nervous because I don't DO yoga and don't know where to begin. (kind of freakin' out) lol! Do you have any websites or links you'd recommend for a beginner?

I'm also excited for this challenge. I love setting goals. Your rewards for the end sounds nice.

Hungry Hungry Dancer said...

thats aweomse!!!!! yoga is such a grea way to calm yourself down... and its a geat work out!!!!

good luck :)