Friday, April 28, 2006

new levels

I am supposed to be working on these developmental summaries for half of the kids in my classes (my coteacher will write the other half,) and I just have NO MOTIVATION. I've done a couple over the last few days . . . but have twelve left!

I've reached new levels of procrastination. I've become a manic blogger, and my apartment has never been so clean! I'm going to have to get out of the house for awhile tomorrow, go to a coffee shop or something, and really BUCKLE DOWN. Sheesh.

What a way to spend a Friday night . . . at least the one saving grace is, I'll never have to do this again! Hooray for new jobs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you change the format of your blog???? Looks good!

I'm a pretty good procastinator myself. With all this reality TV, they should make one of all the best procrastinators out there....put them in competation with each other....see what happens!

Catherine Weber said...

Hey Megan! Yeah, I changed the blog around a bit -- I really liked the old style, but the large fonts were a bit cumbersome, especially when I wanted to make sure people were able to see the links I wanted to offer them! I played around with a few, and tinkered with this one until I got it "just right." Glad you like it!
Something else to help me procrastinate! Sheesh.

Flo @ Yielded Heart said...

Have "fun" working on the rest of your project, or is it done now?

My Inner Geek said...

I was a teacher...I feel your pain and I understand your procrastination--it's almost over. :)

Catherine Weber said...

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I have ten left for today . . . off to power through it!