Saturday, May 09, 2009

deliciousness, vacay

Friday night dinner:
example
Barbecued tempeh, sweet potato fries, and artichokes! Vegenaise for dipping my fries, lemon and Earth Balance for dipping my artichoke. Nummy. (Oh yes -- and I made iced blueberry herbal tea to drink. Very refreshing!)

Friday night dessert:
example
The affordable organic strawberries made me think, "hmm . . . fondue! Yum." So, there you have it. Nothing like tons of fresh fruit and melty, creamy, rich chocolate to dip it all in.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner last night, Dan and I sat down and mapped out/started planning our vacation we plan to take in June. Woo! I'm so excited -- we're going to see several places I've never been! We plan to hit several state parks for camping, do some hiking in the Boundary Waters, and also return to one of our favorite Minnesota places. I can't wait -- only five weeks away!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

OOOOOHHHHH love your desserT!!!

MeloMeals said...

Looks so good! How fun... mapping out your vacation...

I am drooling over your fruit/fondue