Tuesday, March 21, 2006

appointments, appointments, appointments

So, I took my kitty to the Kitty Klinic on Lyndale, and I have to say, I was a little nervous -- I've never had him to the vet before, and I wasn't sure how he was going to react. (Mostly, I was afraid he was going to bite someone.) However, our visit was quick and painless, (despite him having two shots!), the staff was excellent, and the vet gave Oliver a sticker (on his carrier) for being a "good patient." The vet also gave me some advice on how to get his weight down and work on socializing him a little more.

The dentist and the doctor were uneventful. The dentist always tells me I have clean, healthy teeth, and the doctor confirmed that I have migraines, and told me I could take more ibproufen than I have been, (or I could take Excedrin,) since I'm not interested in pursuing prescription medication yet. Other than dilating my eyes and then forgetting about me for half an hour, the eye doctor was uneventful, too.

I'm glad all of those appointments are over!

No comments: