Monday, March 27, 2006

boo, hiss.

I officially started job searching this evening. Boo, hiss.

This has to be one of my least favorite things to do. So stressful.

Something that bugs me, too, is the sheer volume of paper that applying for jobs uses. Between a cover letter, application, resume, letters of reference, and transcripts, I usually end up sending most prospective employers upwards of 16 pages, plus a full-sized envelope. Sheesh!

Wish me luck! I'll update with progress reports, as needed. :)

Man, I am tired. Time for bed.

2 comments:

Eat Peace Please said...

The kind of job I always want to get entails nothing that you stated above... minimal paperwork, relaxed, organic vegetarian environment, and chatty, personal interviews, not bogus questionaires.

Maybe we can get together and both do something we both enjoy, we seem to have a lot in common!!!

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Good luck!