Saturday, April 15, 2006

breakfast!

This is, unfortunately, going to be the last photo this weekend . . . the camera battery died on me, and I didn't bring the charger home from work! Alas. Anyhow, breakfast this morning is cardamom-spiked coffee (thanks for the idea, Dori!), and cinnamon-raisin 7-grain hot cereal with flax, honey, and a few walnuts.
example

I'm really looking forward to this weekend -- the weather's beautiful, I have very little to do, and I'm in a great mood! (I had a wonderful conversation with my last parent-teacher conference yesterday that made me feel tons better about my whole work situation, and I'm beyond caring about the politics now. I'm just ready to MOVE ON!!)

AND, I just got an email from the family that lives across the street from my parents whose sons I used to babysit for, (the oldest one is in high school, now -- that makes me feel old!), and they are going to be in town next weekend! They asked me if I would play tour guide with them for a little while -- wee! I think we are going to go to the Diner for brunch, and then maybe to the Sculpture Garden. I haven't seen them in ages -- I'm excited!

No comments: