Wednesday, April 05, 2006

free Chipotle!

The fates collided after work tonight and resulted in me having FREE Chipotle for dinner tonight! (Veggie fajita burrito with rice, beans, peppers & onions, corn salsa, mild tomato salsa, guacamole, and shredded romaine. Yum!) (My friend Ann's sister manages a Chipotle.) Conveniently, the Chipotle she manages shares a parking lot with the Whole Foods, so we popped in and I got myself a package of soy sausage! Strange that I was just writing about that yesterday, eh? I also bought 1 1/4 pounds of organic black grapes (with seeds,) a small amount of bulk vegan raspberry gummies, two organic Atulfo mangoes, and four organic bananas.

It's so nice to have fruit in the house again. (I ran out Monday night.)

3 comments:

Flo @ Yielded Heart said...

Hey, do you know that Trader Joes is opening in St Louis Park next month?

Catherine Weber said...

I heard we were getting a Joe's somewhere! I live within walking distance of the Wedge, however, so it seems silly to drive somewhere for groceries on a regular basis. I'll definitely have to go check it out, though! (I may wait a few months after it opens, however, to avoid the "IKEA" effect!) :)

Flo @ Yielded Heart said...

Haha. I know what you mean. We weren't in that IKEA crowd. We only go there during the week when it's quiet:)
If I go to TJ before you do, I'll make sure to share good finds with you:)