Monday, March 09, 2009

Yoga Challenge (day 9) and photo-free FLOG

I had really planned on doing "Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss" after work tonight, but when I got home, I was feeling really . . . tired. And hungry. I didn't think that a 45-minute practice would be good for my "body-mind" at that time, so I chose an equally intense, but shorter something -- Yoga Journal's 20-minute "Step-by-Step Session 1" again. After watching and moving along with the instructional portion on Saturday, the 20 minutes of sun-salutes were definitely easier to follow . . . although still physically challenging for me! But I feel GREAT!

This series of DVDs may be one of my gifts to myself if I manage to complete this challenge!

~~~~~~~~~~

I had a late start and a busy morning today, so although I had time to pack a lunch, I took no photos -- sorry! The FLOG, regardless:

Breakfast:
Black coffee, bowl of Life cereal with soymilk, banana.

Lunch:
Leftover mashed potatoes, broccoli, and curried tofu, and a frosted sugar cookie.

Snack:
Muffin and Minneola.

Dinner:
Leftover comfort soup, coleslaw. I'll take my vitamin here in a minute, too.

Treat:
I plan on baking my second round of mini-muffins for church choir practice tonight, so I'll probably sample one (or two!) of those when they come out of the oven. You know, to check to make sure they are edible and everything. ;-)

Until tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh mini muffins!! Yum.

Good luck at practice!!

Sharon said...

I love mashed potatoes. They are the total comfort food for me. I want my brother to make me some when I go back home for the summer. Haha