Tuesday, September 09, 2008

FLOG for today

BREAKFAST:
cup of coffee with agave and half and half, my multivitamin, and
example
plain yogurt topped with a diced peach, a little agave, and some granola

LUNCH:
example
leftover black bean soup garnished with cilantro, avocado, and sour cream, with tortilla chips for dipping

MIDAFTERNOON:
unsweetened red tea

3:00 SNACK:
example
banana bread and a pear

DINNER:
example
paraati chana (from my freezer) over brown rice, garnished with plain yogurt

DESSERT:
two cookies!

4 comments:

Mr. Rush said...

I want to be like you guys. You guys really know how to eat!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Once again, all your meals are stunning.

Catherine Weber said...

Thanks, both of you!

Lauren said...

That's my all-time favorite breakfast, especially in the summer when there's a bounty of fresh berries. YUM! I've meaning to ask you about agave nectar: What does it taste like, and how does it compare nutritionally to honey? (more benefits, less sugar?) I use honey to sweeten most things (tea, coffee, yogurt) but have been pondering a trial run with agave. Oh, also, is it pricy?