Wednesday, September 03, 2008

today's food . . .

BREAKFAST:
cup of black coffee (not pictured)
example
banana bread
watermelon

LUNCH:
example
leftover pasta with parmesan
salad with oil and vinegar
three pieces of black licorice

3:00 SNACK:
granola (see above) with soymilk (to be added at work)
one additional piece of black licorice

DINNER:
example
half a Chipotle burrito containing cilantro-lime rice, black beans, fajita veggies, pico de gallo, corn salsa, guacamole, and lettuce. Color me stuffed!

Question of the evening . . .

What's your favorite quick-grab dinner option? (A convenience food and/or dining out/to go option?)

Mine? Definitely Chipotle. I get two full meals out of one less than six dollar burrito!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one helluva burrito!

My fave grab n go food is vegetarian sushi!

Cody said...

Definitely Chipotle.

I get the crispy tacos with rice, black beans, corn salsa, guac and lettuce. (Usually with a squirt of lime over the top, but they've only had lemons the last few times I've gone.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Look at that burrito!! Yum!!

funwithyourfood said...

Ah back home in CA there's a restaurant that has a 5 lb veggie burrito, it's so amazing! your chipotle burrito reminds me of that. :)

Teddy

funwithyourfood said...

Ah back home in CA there's a restaurant that has a 5 lb veggie burrito, it's so amazing! your chipotle burrito reminds me of that. :)

Teddy

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to comment on that yellow watermelon--it is gorgeous! So vibrant and beautiful, and every time I have seen it on your blog it has made me want watermelon sooooooo bad!

Courtney

tofufreak said...

I LOVE CHIPOTLE'S TOO! it's probably one of the most convenient places to go for birthday parties too because everyone gets to pick what they want on their food.

course panera's not bad either. I LOVE their black bean soup!