Sunday, March 06, 2011

crap news

Hey blog friends,

Just wanted to share some crap news from today.

Dan and I have been having problems in our relationship lately, and have not been living together since January. Today, I decided to officially break the relationship off, at least for the time being. The door is still open for us, but I'm not sure what will happen from here on out. I won't go into detail, but I did want to explain why his name won't be popping up any more, at least for the time being.

I will continue to blog, though, because I still love to cook! It's been a while since I've been cooking for myself . . . this is going to be an adjustment, for sure. (In more ways than one!)

See you soon, when I finally get through the piles of cheesy leftovers in my fridge!

6 comments:

Ali said...

I am so sorry. Break ups suck. But they help us learn things about ourselves, right?

Thanks for your honesty and your wonderful blog posts. I feel like I kind of know you even though we've never met. I am glad you are doing what's right for you!

Hang in there :)

Ali

radioactivegan said...

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship problems, but it sounds like you're doing well. I'm glad to see such a strong woman! If I were sassier, I'd say 'you go girl'.

Emily said...

Sorry to hear that Catherine - sending good vibes your way. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good you seem to be doing well and realize what you want/need.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it dude! I don't even know you guys, but hopefully it's for the best. If I wasn't laid up with a 2 week old I'd offer my services as a drinking buddy to help you get over it ;-).

MeloMeals said...

I'm so sorry.. it's so hard to make this transition... take gentle care of yourself during this time.