Monday, March 21, 2011

FLOG

Since I have to head straight to yoga class after work tonight, I have my entire day's worth of food packed up and ready to go -- hence, a FLOG preview!

BREAKFAST:

A "black-and-blue" smoothie (plain Greek yogurt, frozen blueberries, frozen blackberries, a squirt of agave, and unsweetened almond milk)

SECOND BREAKFAST:

Cereal to munch on when I get to work

LUNCH:

Leftover tofu stir-fry over brown rice, some golden raspberries (which I will share with the kids -- they won't be able to help themselves!), and a little cup of homemade butterscotch pudding

SNACK:

Some homemade white bean hummus, and a Dr. Kracker flatbread, (and a few saltines, to use up the extra hummus!)

NOT PICTURED:
soy chai latte from Mississippi Market :)

DINNER:

Salad of mixed baby greens, apple, fennel, walnuts, homemade balsamic vinaigrette, and bleu cheese.

Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those golden raspberries look amazingly delicious...I hope the kids appreciated your generosity in sharing them, lol.

Courtney