Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FLOG

FIRST BREAKFAST:

green smoothie made with plain Greek yogurt, spinach, frozen peaches, frozen mangoes, and orange juice

SECOND BREAKFAST:

sometimes you just can't beat the simplicity of plain, buttered toast, can you?

LUNCH:

more peanut noodles, plus a cara cara orange (AND a Newman-O and a small handfull of licorice, not pictured) :)

SNACK:

spelt pretzels and raisins

DINNER:

jerk tofu (using the jerk marinade from Vegan with a Vengeance,) a steamed artichoke, and LOTS of Spud Puppies. Mmmmmm! Who doesn't love a pile o' spud puppies every now and then?

DESSERT:

a scoop of vanilla ice cream, topped with a spoonful of raspberry jam

Sigh. All I want to do right now is take a shower and climb into bed with my book, but the kitchen is pretty disastrous . . . decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That artichoke is calling my name... :-)

Courtney

Sara said...

I'm always drooling over your smoothies... Can't wait till I have a blender of my own.
(actually I'm drooling over your lunch and dinner most of the time too)