Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FLOG

I have another long day ahead of me today, (church choir practice tonight,) so I'm all packed up and ready to go again!

BREAKFAST:

pumpkin smoothie, made with plain Greek yogurt, canned pumpkin, a frozen banana, a little agave, some pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice

SECOND BREAKFAST:

pumpkin chocolate chip muffin!

LUNCH:

the last of the stir-fry (finally!), some diced mango, and a raspberry oatmeal bar
AND, some mac and cheese and sliced cucumbers with ranch dressing (part of the kids' lunch, and I couldn't say no! Mmmmmmmm salty, creamy mac and cheese!)

SNACK:

another apple-fennel-walnut-bleu cheese salad (a weird snack, I realize, but it will up my veggie quota for the day!)

DINNER:

provolone, avocado, spinach, tomato, and Vegenaise on whole-wheat bread, and a red bartlett pear
not pictured: one of Laura's toffee bars during church choir practice break time (shout out to Laura! Thanks for the ride home, and hope you are reading this!)

Happy hump day!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Catherine!
I am loving your FLOG. I have no idea what weird voyeuristic impulse makes it so fascinating but I love seeing what others are eating!

Thanks for sharing - and your food looks delicious!
Ali

Emily said...

Such a good meal packer! I love the idea of a salad for snack - especially that one, it sounds amazing!

Erin said...

I never thoguht to make a pumpkin smoothie. Good thing I have some in my fridge right now to try it out! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your smoothie color is so pretty! I love it when people FLOG...thanks for doing it!

MeloMeals said...

YUM... that smoothie... and I love the salad as a snack

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm definitely reading this! Love you blog!