Friday, July 28, 2006

I saw it, Vicki!

Tonight, I finally saw "An Inconvenient Truth." Parts made me so angry, I thought I was going to start crying or throw up. I'm still mentally digesting -- more may come over the next few days.

Take everyone you know to this movie, even if you have to pay for their ticket and drag them in kicking and screaming.

Oh, and Vicki, you asked everyone to show you their ticket stubs -- I still don't have a camera so I can't do that, but I'd be happy to mail it to you if you'd like to start a collection. :)

Oddly enough, another hot weekend coming up for me -- 100 plus degrees for the next few days. I will be seeking air conditioning again, for certain, but probably not at the mall this time. :)

Happy Friday, Folks!

2 comments:

MeloMeals said...

Stay cool.... as best you can...

I can't even start on the Global Warming topic, let alone "debate" by these stupid, right wing liars...

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

you saw it -- pretty powerful stuff.