Wednesday, July 05, 2006

writer's block!

Would you believe it? I wanted to post tonight, but I can't come up with anything remotely interesting to tell you. I didn't cook anything today, work was uneventful at best, and I'm stinking tired.

Just know that the intent was there!

The rest of this week looks busy for me -- I have a voice lesson tomorrow morning and then work all day, I work Friday and then am headed out Friday night for Michelle's birthday, and then I have my workshop at the Loft on Saturday! I can't wait for "Selling and Publishing Your Book!!!!!!" So, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, that's why. Enjoy the rest of your week!


Harmonia said...

Writers Block? Well, I'll forgive you as long as you are around veggin' out!? LOL. Hope all is well...enjoy your avocado! I already have been thru two!

Jody from VegChic said...

No worries, we can't all post every day! Your entry the other day about cooking a new recipe even though you had plenty to eat in the fridge...made me chuckle. I do the same sometimes. It is so fun to cook!

Glad you finally got VwaV! Lots of good recipes in there. I haven't seen Devil Wears Prada yet, but Dan and I went to see Prairie Home Companian on the 4th. It was good. Also went to the drive-in with some friends on Saturday. We saw Superman. It was bad!

Enjoy your voice lessons and the rest of the week!